Nursing Aide / Caregiver
Sorry, this job has expired.
$12.00 – $13.00
Barton House is a memory care facility that offers a small, friendly environment, while respecting and honoring the personal dignity of our residents. We provide and care for people living with Alzheimer's disease or related dementias.
We are now hiring a Nursing Aide/Caregiver to work 2nd shift.
Pay is $12-$13/hr depending on experience.
We offer a full benefits package at 90 days. We also offer free food during your shift plus bonuses!
• Previous experience desired.
• Certification a plus.
• Assist as needed with bathing, grooming, dressing, transferring, eating, toileting, escorting, and other activities of daily living.
• Follow client's service plans in providing care.
• Provide emotional and social support to clients.
• Inform your supervisor of any client's issues or concerns.
• Be familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
• Abide by all health and safety regulations.
• 2nd shift: 3pm-11pm, Weekdays and every other weekend.
Apply in person, Monday-Friday, or send your resume via e-mail. Click "Apply now" for more information.
No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.